Grand Deluxe 3 - 20 Keg Model
Our Grand Deluxe 3 models are made and built tough for a commercial environment for your use in the man cave or small bar / cafe.
This three door model can fit the largest combination of kegs.
20 x 19L Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs
5 x 50L DIN type Kegs
or a mix and match of both to your liking.
Fonts & Taps sold seperately*
If there is no forklift on site please be aware that you may need to select tailgate service as the grand deluxe is quite heavy and the delivery driver may not be able to unload this for you. If you require this service please email or call us, this information is on the 'contact us' tab on the website.
Grand Deluxe 3 - 20 Keg Model
Introducing the all new KegLand Grand Deluxe 3 - 20 Keg Model
- Durable Dixell temperature controller. Previously we had been having some issues with the Carel temp controllers so we have upgraded to the more reliable Dixell temp controllers.
- Embraco Compressor - EM2X3125U
- 304 Stainless Steel Countertops with thick core foam to aid in temperature loss from your refrigerator.
- Black matte steel finish on the outside that has been chemically engineered with a vinyl substrate to prevent corrosion.
- Double glazed tempered safety glass with self-closing lockable doors as standard. (6 x Keys)
- Exterior LED light switch
- Inbuilt countersunk stainless drip tray system with drainage tubes fitted. Two font mounting holes pre-fitted.
- 4 x Rubberised Steel wire racks for promotional bottles and cans.
- 6 x Heavy duty castor wheels (not fitted)
External: 2300mm (L) x 710mm (W) x 910 (H) [without 100mm castor wheels]
Internal: 1970mm (L) x 550mm (D) x 780mm (H)
Distance from the centre of the font holes: 714mm
Commonly this will be in regards to defrost cycles and calibration of temperature of the Grand Deluxe 3. As KegLand does not know where the units will be installed and used in what conditions, the default settings are not always the correct for your use.
2. This is a commercial grade appliance with a high level of cooling performance. The powerful fans in this unit are louder than the smaller Series X and Series 4 Kegerators.
3. These commercial grade fridges have been handcrafted and may have some light cosmetic scratches or dings/dents.
4. We prefer if customers can pick these up from our distribution centre as these are quite large and can be troublesome to ship. If you choose for us to organise the shipping please be aware that it's possible they may arrive with some cosmetic marks/scratches/dents from handling but we guarantee the cooling performance of the fridge.
5. Any fridge that is dispensing a liquid should not be stored on a surface that may tarnish or damage it. Accidents do happen and condensation can drip if the unit is pushed beyond its capable limits.
Climate Class 4 - Recommended to be used inside in an area that does not exceed 30°C and 55% relative humidity. If you do use it outside, please note that the unit will be on for much longer and seasonal defrosts will differ based on temperature/humidity levels.
These units do not have heated doors, if in an area exceeding 55% RH the doors will frost/endure larger amounts of condensation.
Please ensure that your shipping information is 100% correct before submitting your order.
To download the Dixel Instruction Manual Click on the Link Below:
All commercial-grade equipment will require calibration on set up and periodic maintenance. This is to ensure your system is running correctly before leaving it unattended.
Commonly this will be in regards to defrost cycles and calibration of the temperature of the Grand Deluxe 3. As KegLand does not know where the units will be installed and used in what conditions, the default settings are not always the correct for your use.
For example if it is being used as a drinks fridge, whereby the door is opening frequently allowing moisture from the air to reach inside. The defrost cycle would need to be shorter. If its 50L Kegs the defrost timer could be a little longer, depending on how fast its being consumed.
Temperature and humidity of where it is located will play a big roll in how often the compressor will need to turn on to maintain temperatures.
Setting the hysterisis of the unit to shorter incremenents will also trigger the compressor to turn on more frequently. We recommend finding a balance. Liquid holds its thermal mass a lot longer than air. As the temperature probes are not immersed in liquid, it will be taking an air temperature reading, so it can fluctuate a bit more. Keeping in mind that the beverage temperature would be fairly constant as the fridge is heavily insulated.
These are just some quick tips on setting up your unit. If you are in doubt or having troubles, please give us a call or shoot us an email. If you do not have any knowledge of the beverage industry, but still would like to have one of these units for your business, we would highly recommend getting a professional beverage technician to come in and set it up for you. KegLand does not offer this service, but may know of some local to your area.