Grand Deluxe 3 - Three Door Draught Pack Builder
This builder will highlight a simplified way of setting up a Grand Deluxe Two Door Kegerator, either for commercial 50L/30L kegs or homebrew 19L Corny Kegs.
Commercial Kegs are most commonly A-Type or D-Type here in Australia. Please see the full description below for more information regarding which brands / breweries are which type. As this will affect which package you choose.
We currently do not stock long bolts and nuts to mount any of the fonts onto the Grand Deluxe. This will need to be purchased at your local Bunnings / Hardware Supply Store.
Grand Deluxe 3 - Three Door Draught Pack Builder
Our Grand Deluxe 3 models are made and built tough for a commercial environment for your use in the man cave or small bar / cafe.
This three door model can fit a large combination of kegs.
20 x 19L Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs. This bundle will be capped at 4 x 19L Kegs per font to be dispensed at one time.
If you're looking to expand the Modular 76 series. Please use our search function for Modular 76 pieces.
5 x 50L DIN type Kegs - Commonly A-Type Kegs
4 x 50L Euro Type Kegs - Commonly D-Type Kegs
or a mix and match of both to your liking with this customisable builder.
ALL KITS Are made up of individual parts. If you do not want to buy a particular item within a kit, such as an A-Type coupler or D-type coupler but still want to tap commercial kegs. You can remove it from the cart once it has been added.
Recent Grand Deluxe 3 Upgrades:
- Durable Dixell temperature controller. Previously we had been having some issues with the Carel temp controllers so we have upgraded to the more reliable Dixell temp controllers.
- Airflow shroud extension. This aids in better airflow and gives more even temperatures.
- r290 refrigerant gas. This is more electrically efficient, environmentally friendly and gives a better cooling performance.
- Embraco Compressor - EM2X3117U
- 304 Stainless Steel Countertops with thick core foam to aid in temperature loss from your refrigerator.
- Black matte steel finish on the outside that has been chemically engineered with a vinyl substrate to prevent corrosion.
- Double glazed tempered safety glass with self-closing lockable doors as standard. (6 x Keys)
- Exterior LED light switch
- Inbuilt countersunk stainless drip tray system with drainage tubes fitted. Two font mounting holes pre-fitted.
- 2 x Rubberised Steel wire racks for promotional bottles and cans.
- 4 x Heavy duty castor wheels (not fitted/optional)
External: 2300mm (L) x 710mm (W) x 910 (H) [without 100mm castor wheels]
Internal: 1970mm (L) x 550mm (D) x 780mm (H)
Distance from the centre of the font holes: 714mm
Please hit the 'request a quote' button after going through the checkout process to send through a quote request to us. We will manually quote the freight on the item as the website will sometimes quote high for an item of this size using the normal carrier rates for cartons (this item is on a pallet).
Commonly this will be in regards to defrost cycles and calibration of temperature of the Grand Deluxe 3. As KegLand does not know where the units will be installed and used in what conditions, the default settings are not always the correct for your use.
2. This is a commercial grade appliance with a high level of cooling performance. The powerful fans in this unit are louder than the smaller Series X and Series 4 Kegerators.
3. These commercial grade fridges have been handcrafted and may have some light cosmetic scratches or dings/dents.
4. We prefer if customers can pick these up from our distribution centre as these are quite large and can be troublesome to ship. If you choose for us to organise the shipping please be aware that it's possible they may arrive with some cosmetic marks/scratches/dents from handling but we guarantee the cooling performance of the fridge.
D-Type Keg Compatible Brands but not limited to:
A-Type Keg Compatible Brands but not limited to:
Bundaberg & Cola
Rocks Brewing Co.
Please ensure that your shipping information is 100% correct before submitting your order.
1. This is a commercial-grade appliance with a high level of cooling performance. The powerful fans in this unit are louder than the smaller Series 4 and Series X fridges.
KegLand reserves the right to refuse a refund based on noise level. It is a commercial grade appliance.
2. These commercial grade fridges have been handcrafted and may have some slight cosmetic scratches or dings/dents.
KegLand reserves the right to refuse a refund based minor imperfections that do not affect performance. The pricing is low to reflect the overall value of the unit.
3. We prefer if customers can pick these up from our distribution centre as these are quite large and can be troublesome to ship. If you choose for us to organise the shipping please be aware that it's possible they may arrive with some cosmetic marks/scratches/dents from handling but we guarantee the cooling performance of the fridge.
Please contact us immediately if damage has occurred during transit.
To download the Dixel Instruction Manual Click on the Link Below:
All commercial-grade equipment will require calibration on set up and periodic maintenance. This is to ensure your system is running correctly before leaving it unattended.
Commonly this will be in regards to defrost cycles and calibration of the temperature of the Grand Deluxe 3. As KegLand does not know where the units will be installed and used in what conditions, the default settings are not always the correct for your use.
For example if it is being used as a drinks fridge, whereby the door is opening frequently allowing moisture from the air to reach inside. The defrost cycle would need to be shorter. If its 50L Kegs the defrost timer could be a little longer, depending on how fast its being consumed.
Temperature and humidity of where it is located will play a big roll in how often the compressor will need to turn on to maintain temperatures.
Setting the hysterisis of the unit to shorter incremenents will also trigger the compressor to turn on more frequently. We recommend finding a balance. Liquid holds its thermal mass a lot longer than air. As the temperature probes are not immersed in liquid, it will be taking an air temperature reading, so it can fluctuate a bit more. Keeping in mind that the beverage temperature would be fairly constant as the fridge is heavily insulated.
These are just some quick tips on setting up your unit. If you are in doubt or having troubles, please give us a call or shoot us an email. If you do not have any knowledge of the beverage industry, but still would like to have one of these units for your business, we would highly recommend getting a professional beverage technician to come in and set it up for you. KegLand does not offer this service, but may know of some local to your area.