Nitrogen (N2) Gas Regulator | MK4 Dual Gauge Multi Gas - Type 50
The MK4 Dual Gauge gas regulator (Type 50 for N2 (Nitrogen) is the only regulator you'll ever need to buy for any stout or non-carbonated cocktail dispensing system. With a large body and precision diaphragm, this regulator provides high flow rates and very accurate adjustments in both psi, bar and kpa.
NOW WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY!
Nitrogen MK4 Dual Gauge Multi Gas Regulator
The Type 50 for Nitrogen - MK4 Dual Gauge gas regulator is the only regulator you'll ever need to buy for a deluxe nitrogen stout/cocktail setup. With a large body and precision diaphragm, this regulator provides high flow rates and very accurate adjustments in both psi and kpa.
The most common problem with other regulators sold on the market was that contamination would occur through the seat and cap assembly within the regulator. This has now been solved with a second sintered filter on the underside of the seat assembly, within the regulator, to block contaminants.
New and Improved Features
* Stronger Steel Gauges made from thicker steel
* Triple scale gauges in kPa, Bar and PSI
* New Colour Coded PRV valves. As many customers are using pressurisable fermenters such as the KegMenters and Fermentasaurus units this is an important safety feature to make sure lower pressure relief valves are used for some appilcations. Also being colour coded it's easy to identify which prv is fitted.
* New Gauge Guard Available (sold separately)
* New M6 Mounting Holes for easy Mounting
This regulator can be used for a wide range of gasses but for other gas types a different Nut and Stem Is required. Out of the box this regulator will be suitable for either 100% Nitrogen or CO2+Nitrogen Mixed Gasses.
If you want to protect your regulator we highly recommend getting one of these Gauge Guards.
Please ensure that your shipping information is 100% correct before submitting your order.