Ooni Koda 16 Gas Pizza Oven *Free Shipping Aus Wide*
Take charge of your outdoor cooking experience with Ooni Koda 16, Ooni's gas-powered outdoor pizza oven designed for stone-baking epic 16-inch pizzas and delicious flame-cooked steaks, fish and veggies.
Blending a showstopping design with the convenience of cooking with gas, Ooni Koda 16 boasts a wide opening, large cordierite stone baking board and innovative L-shaped flame.
Switch on the instant gas ignition, and you’ll be ready to cook in 20 minutes. Like all Ooni pizza ovens, Ooni Koda 16 reaches up to 500°C (932°F) – the blazing heat needed for cooking stone-baked, perfect pizza in 60 seconds.
Free Postage to Mainland Australia, for a limited time only!
Ooni Koda 16 Portable Gas-Fired Outdoor Neapolitan Pizza Oven
KegLand is proud to announce our new stockist signing with Ooni Pizza Ovens. If you want the best portable gas fired pizza oven on the market right now, Ooni is the only choice. Check out their Original Ooni Koda 12 here if you want a more compact solution if space is tight, because the Koda 16 is a bigboy!
The hottest thing in pizza oven land right now is the Ooni 16. It's Ooni's latest oven that delivers as always a fast heat-up time and a fast pizza cook. Ooni has gone further with the Ooni 16 than any other oven to provide more even heat distribution with their L-shaped burner. This brings heat right up to the front of the oven. The 16" pizza space also allows you to cook 12" standard-sized pizzas and have room to move them closer or further away from the flame. This undeniably gives you a great area to get the best cook possible.
What's In The Box?
1 x Ooni Koda 16 pizza oven
1 x Stone Baking Board
1 x Ooni Koda 16 Manual and Essentials Guide with tips and recipes
1 x Propane gas tank regulator and hose
1 x Waterproof Cover for Ooni Koda 16
1 x A Pizza Peel - coming soon
1 x Digital Infrared Thermometer - coming soon
1 x Pizza Slicer / Cutter - coming soon
KegLand Also stocks a range of Premium Neapolitan Pizza Flour and San Marzano Tomato Tins, bulk up and save!
Want natural gas also?
Ooni has released the Natural Gas option overseas and it is expected to be coming to Australia also. The natural gas conversion kit will not be available initially and is pending certification of the natural gas burner for the conversion kit in Australia. We are thinking sometime later in 2021 this will be available for the Koda 16 only.
It will be sold separately as an upgrade in the future.*
- Cooks epic 16” pizza with an authentic stone-baked base.
- Durable, ceramic fibre-insulated, powder-coated steel shell for superior heat retention and weather resistance.
- Runs on LPG gas (normal Aussie Gas BBQ Bottles) and is ready to cook in just 20 minutes from lighting.
You’ve seen the Original Ooni Koda 12, now meet Ooni Koda 16! Ooni has just added this slick, large pizza oven to the gas-powered product series. Ooni Koda cooks awesome pizzas up to 13 inches, while Ooni Koda 16 fires out epic 16-inch pizzas. Whether you’re a fan of pizza dinners or love throwing pizza parties, we’ve got the perfect gas-powered pizza oven for you in our Ooni Koda pizza oven family.
You can find the dimensions and blueprint of Ooni Koda 16 below in the instruction manual tab.
- Unboxed dimensions: 63.4 x 58.9 x 35cm (24.9 x 23.2 x 14.6″)
- Unboxed weight: 18.2kg (40.1lbs)
- 37mBar patio gas regulator and hose included in the box
- Cooking surface: 16″ (406.4mm)
- 0.6″ (15mm) cordierite stone baking board
- Hose: 1.2m hose
- Hose Outlet: 8mm barb terminal (supplied fully assembled to hose)
- Regulator inlet: 27mm diameter push on style Patio gas fitting
- Bottle Regulator: 37mBar Propane Regulator
- L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
- Built-in gas ignition for fast, easy cooking
- Gas terminal for attaching the hose and gas source
- Folding legs for easy transport and storage
- Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell
Ooni Koda 16 - stone temperatures and cooking technique
Ooni Koda 16’s large stone floor and L-shaped burner provide ultimate cooking versatility. The stone floor surface will gradually increase in temperature the closer it gets to the flame, allowing you to maneuver food around the oven depending on how you want it to cook. When cooking with fire, it’s important to rotate your pizza and food for an even bake.
Please ensure that your shipping information is 100% correct before submitting your order.
Ooni Koda 16 - Manual & Safety - Instructions